My Intex aqua joy phone is not showing file manager in menu from few days but this is in prompt ans notification.
    So,please help me
    09-02-2016 04:38 AM
    I've been very busy explaining a few of the reason why you file manage is not showing.. This is based on how the phone has been set up as to recognize how the device is connected to your computer for images/data transfer etc. Typically the phone is set up for charging when the device is connected to the computer. Therefore one must enter the devices settings and adjust the options which allows the device to be set for file or data transfer.

When your device is connected to your computer you should get a message within the top tool tray indicating that the device is connected.. However, swipe the tool tray with a downward motion and tap the notification, this will open a screen which allows you to adjust how this device is to act when it';s connected to your computer.

In this instance, mine was set for "USP power charging" upon connecting with my computer, but this can be easily changed as I've directed above. The reason i'm referring to this as a USP power cord charging option is that if your phone is set up this way, it will not or may not recognize the file manager.. Changing how the the device connects should show the device in the file manager thereafter.

Lastly, Make sure that your device is actually "on" when connecting to the computer. if it is not turned on, it will automatically enter charging mode and the device would not be listed within the file manager.
    09-02-2016 04:49 AM