Apps won't work on Galaxy S7

A

AC Question

Facebook and YouTube often stop working for no apparent reason. I can search but when I try to click on anything it says it cannot connect. I have to force close the app to get it working again, but it's only a temporary fix. I have to force close facebook about 3x a day, and YouTube about once every few day. My connection is fine, its just those 2 apps that have problems. It doesn't matter if I'm using WiFi or data. I've tried clearing cache, uninstall and reinstalling the apps, restarting my phone, updating my phone, and nothing fixes it. Those apps still constantly stop working. Can anyone help?

GizzyGizz

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Facebook and YouTube often stop working for no apparent reason. I can search but when I try to click on anything it says it cannot connect. I have to force close the app to get it working again, but it's only a temporary fix. I have to force close facebook about 3x a day, and YouTube about once every few day. My connection is fine, its just those 2 apps that have problems. It doesn't matter if I'm using WiFi or data. I've tried clearing cache, uninstall and reinstalling the apps, restarting my phone, updating my phone, and nothing fixes it. Those apps still constantly stop working. Can anyone help?