Google Play Music plays songs on speaker, but when on earphones gives error

A

AC Question

I have downloaded all of my music to the SD card, I initially thought it was a problem with the SD card, but this was overturned when I noticed that when listening to music through speakers my music plays perfectly, now when I listen to it with Bluetooth speakers or with earphones some of my music on my library display the error message "music temporarily unavaliable", sometimes it also gives "music playback error", however when I press the play button again the music continues playing, only to stop a while after. This is really strange, because I can use earphones in other apps and it works wonderfully, the only place where it does not work correctly is in GP music. This does not happen to all of the music in my library, but to a lot of them. On the tracks where I have the problem, like "No Limit" - Usher, the tracks have a specific time where is pauses, on the Usher track it stops at 2 and 8 seconds. It is also interesting how, on these tracks the music can sometimes stutter and when navigating on my phone, if listening to the bugged music, when it pauses involuntarily the phone stutters and stops for a second, but continues normally when the error message of the track is displayed. I love GP Music, however this is a game breaking bug for me, because it is totally unconvenient, any help would be appretiated, thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc