chimera modues is in my google settings and is showing as a bug report? what is this ?

A

AC Question

in google setting it asked me want to show debug items i did and chimera modules showed up ( internal) what is it? bad or good ?has vinfra4 and number 945202 at the top of a very long list of google,s whatever !! and under each item is module i.d, Module version ,and container most say APK..was never there before ?

I thought settings were secure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaleohrar

Nov 12, 2016
Visit site
I found chimera modules and debug items in my Google settings what is it how do you use it. my phone's been being very very weird and doing things that shouldn't do many many things and when I research it it looks as if something's been loaded or put on my phone by somebody so I've been looking into it but I don't know anything about what I'm doing and then I found that and I've never heard of it

athenahecate

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
It is a spyware app. That allows anyone to access your phone , edit messages, record conversations, basically wreck havoc and cause chaos in your life so u spend your time angry and sad instead of living a happy existence.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty