I have a virus adware on my SD card and I CAN NOT DELETE IT.

When a suspicious app installs a folder and its own garbage malware apk on my SD card the garbage Android does NOT ask for permission. When I uninstalled the app and now I want to delete also the garbage folder left behind Android tells me "permission denied"
    Just wondering How many hackers and scums are actually Android Developers in Google's CEO .

All the File Explorer apps from Playstore can not delete , no not one of them, you can install 45 file explorer apps , not one of them can delete a damn file.

Another thing I would ask all these drunkards : What file explorer are you on about ? Do you know that some phones come without a damn generic file explorer ? Or are you talking about the "downloads" app which only displays the local download folder ? You guys know what you are talking about ?

Technically the only way to delete a folder on my SD card is to unmount the card and slap it with a hammer, its pretty clear all the drunkards, losers, and generally all people without a shred of common sense are now Android Developers.
    Tap the SD until it opens , go back and try to delete , still says "no permission".
    Press hold power , hold " power off" and reboot in Safe Mode, there try to delete , again "no permission" .
    Take the SD out , Factory Reset the phone , try again, "permission denied" .

Thanks guys, you are all indeed a bunch of weirdos.
    09-08-2016 09:02 AM