Alright. I suppose you are already familiar with this new Pepsi smartphone or at least its DiDo OS 6.1.0, a forked version of lollipop. I bought the phone and after two days of use I grew tired of seeing every icon covered in Pepsi theme so I decided to download a launcher. I am using the Smart Launcher, a launcher I found in play store but there is a bit of a problem. Every time I tap the home button the system asks me if I want to use Smart Launcher or the built-in launcher as the default launcher. I select Smart Launcher, I tap "always" but again, when I tap the home button, same thing happens.

Any advice?
    09-08-2016 12:35 PM
    According to my search and not to rain on your parade.. but over 789,000 topics dealing with a bugged smart launcher have been located all about the web.. which tells me you're not the first one with this issue. Thus I would avoid the launcher if at all possible and submit a bug report to the app developer.
    09-08-2016 12:40 PM
    According to my search and not to rain on your parade.. but over 789,000 topics dealing with a bugged smart launcher have been located all about the web.. which tells me you're not the first one with this issue. Thus I would avoid the launcher if at all possible and submit a bug report to the app developer.
    The thing is I tried it with three or four more launchers. I am currently using the ZenUI launcher and it seems I can't set any launcher, except the pepsi's, to default. Pretty sure it has something to do with the software. I was thinking that I should disable the pepsi launcher somehow but it seems it can't be done through the application manager in the settings
    09-10-2016 04:08 AM
    I think you should disable some of the pre-install app that contain malware especially stock rom file manager(it can't be disable i know). Ive tried many launchers just like you did before but happen the same thing but then i found something that make all launchers you have tried before didnt work. its because of the File manager that stop you from using any launcher on playstore. Disable it or remove it using root or Debloater(it will block the app) then you can use any launcher i want after that . (Its work for me.)
    10-14-2016 09:22 PM