Anyone having trouble editing a Microsoft Word document on Moto Z Force phone?

A

AC Question

When editing the document, a table, the cursor jumps around on the screen. Example: When changing the date in the line above the table, I hit backspace and it deletes the character before the cursor and then several more within a cell with the document. Random cursor movement.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
When editing the document, a table, the cursor jumps around on the screen. Example: When changing the date in the line above the table, I hit backspace and it deletes the character before the cursor and then several more within a cell with the document. Random cursor movement.
What app are you using to edit Word documents?

Nick J2

Sep 24, 2016
Visit site

Yes, I have this problem, too. Didn't have it on my old Moto X. I thought it might be a keyboard thing but I have the same trouble whether I'm using the stock Android keyboard, SwiftKey, or a Bluetooth keyboard.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante