Second download possible?

A

AC Question

I lost my Kindle Fire in Cuba; I have greatly enjoyed iWare's Pro Pool 2012 on it for years. I tried to load the 2015 version on my new Fire, and Google Play said it was doing it. But I cannot find the game on my device, and when I try to get it on Google Play, I get a snotty "already installed" message and a refusal to do anything more than read that message over again. Is there a way to clear the phantom version on my device so the store will allow me to get the program?
Don Martin

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Don, try disabling the Google play services, (which might actually uninstalled the app) clear the cache and/or force stop the app or any other Google Play related apps. Essentially you're rebooting or resetting the system and your connecting the Google Player servers.

I've actually had to do this twice in the last few months, because I would change my mind uninstall an app then think twice afterward. This "Installed" already message is a common issue with the Google Play system.. resetting and clearing your cache and disabling the app will or should reset everything.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49