Cannot transfer photos to pc via usb

A

AC Question

When I plug my Note 5 running Android 6.0.1 into my laptop, the phone charging notification comes up, but not the USB connection notification that you can tap to change the mode to MTP, PTP, etc. It used to come up, but it's not now, so there is no way to access the files on the phone as it's stuck in charge mode only. Any ideas?

crmango

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I actually asked the above question though I was not signed in at the time. I thought you had to be signed in to ask a question, but apparently not. Anyway, I solved the problem by restarting my laptop (restarting the phone did not work).

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Although you seem to be very aware of what needs to be done, I need to make sure you've left the device on and out of the lock screen. if you've tested this and your system didn't recognize the device, you will then need to check the device's settings to see if the device is set to charge more of data transfer mode. This has been an ongoing issues with several others at the forum, thus I may create a short tutorial just for this and very soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03