My phone is crashing apps before they can open?

A

AC Question

Overnight, out of nowhere, my phone started acting up aggressively. It been having issues with 'calendar storage has stopped' as well and nothing has been fixing it. This happened with no prompting.

Now apps that I've had NO issue opening for the past year are crashing before they even load. (Qooapp, yumeiro cast, ichu specifically)

Is there anything to do about this? I really don't wnt to do a factory reset if i don't have to.

(model: huawei y536A1, android version 4.4.3)

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Installing one app with another app which has not been tested to see if these apps are even compatible together.. could cause issues. I would force stop/disable or even uninstall those apps which could be causing a back log and shutting down your system. Assuming you're able to turn the device on long enough and gain access to the apps manager.

EdelBlau

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Sorry, I finally made an acct to ask. I tried what you said, and I ended up doing a complete factory reset. Apps still are automatically closing on me. These apps ran perfectly fine for a year, and everyone i know has had no problem for just as long and its not happening to them...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay