I was so excited to own a N7. Now I am thinking of just returning the N7 and just going back to the s7edge.

I've had the s6, note 5, s7e and now the note 7. I am really careful with my phones and I always wear a pretty protective phone. Of course, things happen and I still drop my phone from time to time. I have never had a crack.

I now have N7. The first time I dropped it I literally dropped it on the coffee table from barely above. I picked it up not expecting anything and went WTH when I saw the phone. There was a crack in the bottom right corner. That same day I dropped the phone in between the couch cushions so it hit the wood floor. The bottom right hand corner cracked. Today I happen to drop the phone and the top right corner cracked. So now all but 3 corners are cracked.

I guarantee I have dropped my other phones especially my s7edge from much higher places and on much harder surfaces and NOTHING happened. Even when my s7edge had on a cheap flimsy case and dropped it at various places at Disney World. Nothing.

My Note7 has a Spigen case on. What is going on? I was so excited about this phone but I am going back to my s7e if I have to worry about cracking it every single time I drop it.
    09-12-2016 07:34 PM
    I'd be more worried about it bursting into flames. You ARE aware of the ongoing recall for those, right?
    09-12-2016 08:25 PM