I do not have any space on my internal storage and trying to make saving to the SD card the standard on my phone so I can download more apps. I have tried looking everywhere but can't figure it out. Thanks
    09-13-2016 04:57 PM
    Android no longer supports pushing apps to the SD card. SD cards are *much* slower than internal storage, and people were not understanding that their choice to move apps to the SD card was the cause of performance problems, and instead blamed Android, so Google removed the feature. At least, that's my theory on why the feature was removed.

Some OEM's (like Samsung) have put the feature back in, but that will be dependent on which device you have.

To determine if your device allows it, go to Settings -> Application Manager. Swipe to the left and, if you have App2SD support, you should have an SDCard tab listed. If you have this tab, it will show apps capable of being moved to the SD Card with a checkbox next to each one. If the box is checked, that means that the app is on the SD Card.
    09-13-2016 05:43 PM
    Perhaps my quick tutorial will help you figure out if your app can be relocated to the SD card or not.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...r-sd-card.html
    09-13-2016 06:29 PM