WiFi constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

A

AC Question

So I purchased a nexus 5x and updated to nougat 7.0 about two weeks back and I've slowly noticed that since the update, my wifi has been constantly disconnecting and reconnecting and then disconnecting once again. SInce there is no way for me to prioritize my wifi connections (I live on a university campus, and thus have several connections that I am able to use). The problem is either that it has so many different wifi connections that it can possibly use it kind of seems like it flirts with all of them stringing them all along whilst not being able to make up its mind. Can google or anyone attest to this being a problem in the 5x? does anyone understand my woes :?

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
My thought on this would be that the university has implements new standards for wifi usage during regular school hours. if you're relying on this wifi, then you're at their mercy when wanting to connect to their system. Stricter rules and limitation could apply when on campus. I would suggest and in order to remove yourself from the loop. Purchase your own hotspot and place it within your dorm.