I've only had my Moto G (2015) for a few weeks now, but ever since I updated to Marshmallow and formatted my SanDisk Ultra 32 GB UHS-1 (also new) as internal storage, it will randomly become unavailable until I restart my phone, then it's fine. All apps and data reappears.

I've searched around a bit and have seen comment sections of articles full of similar complaints regardless of the phone model and make.

Did Android really screw something up with the move from Lollipop to Marshmallow? Are they aware or have they acknowledged that many of their users are experiencing this problem? Is there a fix coming with an update anytime soon?
    09-14-2016 08:43 AM
    Observation, did you format the SD card before the update or after the update.. because is you formated before the update, you may have to format again using the new updated op sys. It's like starting all over again.. and if you have data/images etc on the SD card.. I would back these up before the format. then transfer them back comes the system's rebooted and up to date.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-14-2016 08:47 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Also, if there were a screwup, it would be on Motorola's end, not Google's.
    09-14-2016 02:43 PM