My gf knows how to get into my phone and find stuff I have deleted. How do I delete it permanently?

A

AC Question

she finds pictures, messages I have sent - text messages and Facebook messenger.. I can't even find HOW she's doing it, yet she can pull it all up in about 2 seconds! She even knows the exact time & date it was sent. If they responded...everything! Then I get called a liar because once I delete something, I forget about it...HELP ME! I can't remember all that stuff!!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
she finds pictures, messages I have sent - text messages and Facebook messenger.. I can't even find HOW she's doing it, yet she can pull it all up in about 2 seconds! She even knows the exact time & date it was sent. If they responded...everything! Then I get called a liar because once I delete something, I forget about it...HELP ME! I can't remember all that stuff!!

Welcome to Android Central!

I think its time for a new girlfriend. Someone who can't respect your privacy definitely does not deserve your time. On the flip side if you are doing shady stuff behind her back that can hurt her than maybe you should reassess your relationship.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX