Distorted Front Camera S4 only on snapchat

A

AC Question

So I have a Galaxy s4 mini and it's worked fine four the past 3 years but recently (like this started yesterday) the cameras been messed up, but only on snapchat. I move tried turning it off and on, restarting, and deleting and redownloading the app but it always horizontally stretches the picture. idk if it's just because my phones old or something else. Please help and thank you so much. Good day people!

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
If this only occurs while using snapchat, then apparently snapchat's app or system is having an issue recognizing your camera. One thing you can try is downloading an alternate camera setup/app via Google play. Test the new camera app to see if the same thing happens.. if it does, then it's entirely possible your camera app or the camera's internal setting aren't functioning any longer.

nicdematteis

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. I have a galaxy s4 mini and as of two days ago (ever since i updated snapchat) the camera distorts my pictures. On my regular camera app it looks normal it's only on snapchat. I removed the sd card to see if that had anything to do with it but i had no luck. Any advice?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It might also be a problem with the latest SnapChat version. Send feedback to the developer, and see if they come out with an update soon that might fix it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer