SMS Shortcode Issue on OnePlus3

A

AC Question

I have had issues with my OnePlus3 ever since I received it when it comes to SMS shortcodes. I am able to receive shortcode SMS messages (from my bank, from stores, etc) however when I go to reply and hit send my phone completely disconnects from the network, my SIM card slots show as empty in the notification tray, and then my phone automatically reconnects to the network and works fine as if nothing happened but the SMS shortcode message never sends. It does this EVERY time I try to send a shortcode SMS (have tried it to multiple shortcodes) and across multiple messaging apps (stock app, Textra, Chomp SMS). I contacted TMobile and they verified there is nothing on my account blocking me from sending SMS shortcodes.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
How very random, it could be that you've found a bug on the phones os - have you tried speaking to OnePlus?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.