How do i know if there is spyware app or hls apks on my lg g stylo

A

AC Question

There is some apps i cant uninstall that i hadnt seen before and when i click the show hidden apps some are masked with other apps?

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Normally, if an app can't be uninstalled, it's usually a system app, or one that has been installed as a Device/Phone Administrator. You can't uninstall system apps (without root), but with some you can disable them. With apps that have been installed as a Device/Phone Administrator, you would first need to deactivate them before you can uninstall them. To deactivate any app with Admin privileges, go to Settings>Security>Phone/Device Administrators... then look for the app you wish to uninstall (if it's there), click on it, and choose to deactivate it. Once deactivated, you should be able to uninstall the app in question.

I'm not sure which apps you suspect are on your phone, but the only way for you to even reply to this post to list them, you would first have to join AC.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html