My LG Tribute is stuck in a boot loop and wont charge after lending it to a family member who has no clue about androids and they did God only knows what messing around with who knows what, and now i cant get it to even go to Lg screen, charge, or anything ... I am disabled from a broken back and need my phone to work again since my only other phone was destroyed in a wheel chair to asphalt mishap ;-) I am on a low fixed income and cannot afford to buy another anytime soon...PLZ Help
    09-18-2016 01:52 AM
    Welcome.

Of course, the family member is responsible for putting things right in one way or another, but I suppose that's not going to happen and you don't want to press the matter?

Does the phone have your personal data on it? Have you tried connecting it to a PC?
    The non-charging sounds bad. Did you lend the charger and USB lead as well? Have you tried a different charger and lead?
    09-18-2016 05:45 AM
    I lent it to Father In Law till he could get the android he was saving for and he had it transferred to his name and info... I have tried the charger it came with as well as 4 other chargers... it blinks showing 0% and a charge cord plugging into a battery and cord has a blue dot like it wants to charge but the loop wont let it... I have connected to my pc as well and it says unknown device and wont let me in at all and I know better than relying Master Google to skip me past my Padawan Training and Jumping Foolishly into the Jedi Trials... That is why I researched were the Jedi Temple was re established and found it here at AndroidCentral.
    09-18-2016 04:53 PM
    Perhaps the USB port connector is damaged? That may or may not be visible on close inspection.

I know that there are some here who fancy themselves as Jedi, but I doubt that I'd be mistaken for one.
    09-18-2016 06:33 PM
    what is best way to check usb port connector? and what do I look for next if that isnt the problem
    09-18-2016 07:48 PM
    lg ls660 me esta pidiendo un backunp pin
    01-04-2017 02:48 PM