can i have a sim card without internet and wifi werever i go- just with the password

A

AC Question

i uses my andoid like an ipod, i use it without a SIM card and i wanna know if i put a sim card in it, it will give me wifi and internet werever i go, but i dont want that is there a way i can have call and text anywere i go on my android but not wifi and internet- like an ipod u can only have it with the password or if its free wifi

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
You can put a sim card in your device, turn off mobile data. That will let you make calls and sms messages. (not mms!). Then you can use WiFi (which is independent of the sim) to do Web based things. Find a secure WiFi hotspot and log in. A lot of cafes and restaurants have free WiFi if you have a coffee or meal. Just be weary of unsecure hotspots! Or you can turn WiFi off and just listen to your music...

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
i uses my andoid like an ipod, i use it without a SIM card and i wanna know if i put a sim card in it, it will give me wifi and internet werever i go, but i dont want that is there a way i can have call and text anywere i go on my android but not wifi and internet- like an ipod u can only have it with the password or if its free wifi
So you want connectivity without being connected?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member