I dropped my phone on a table and now the screen lights up and I can press puttons and the sounds work but nothing shows up on the screen how do I fix this
    09-19-2016 02:31 AM
    That may need repairer attention.
    09-19-2016 05:30 AM
    same problem here as soon as i find any fix I will let you know plz hit me upif you find an answer before i do... Thank you very Much Russell Bagwell
    09-26-2016 12:33 PM
    its a backlight issue, turn the phone on, and get a bright flashlight and shine it on the screen when you press the power button to turn the screen on, you should see a faint interface, this needs a replacement of the screen, or even better, the whole screen assembly, you can try to find replacement parts online and take the screen off your phone, its really easy, heat gun or hair dryer to get it hot, thin flathead screwdriver and pry up on a spot on the screen (its plastic so your fine) just DONT push the screwdriver in because it will lift thew screen from the plastic digitizer ansd will leave a webbed glue mark, pry along very edges and unplug the screen connecters, raplace assembily or screen with new one, if you replace the screen be very careful lining up with digitizer because it will makwe a difference, and get some new or use the old adhedsive to put it back in place, heat it up a bit, push back into place, heat up more, push around the edges, make sure its sealed, mabie use a razor blade lightly to clean up bend jagged plastic where the initial screwdriver insertion was, this will fix it, but be careful but its not very hard.
    07-14-2020 01:47 AM
    Welcome to AC and thank you for your input. Unfortunately, this is a 4 year old thread so keep an eye on dates
    07-14-2020 09:28 AM