My Note3 screen is damaged - how can i copy contacts?

A

AC Question

Hi Guys, so my Note3 screen is damaged and i ddnt sync my contacts to gmail.

What is the way to get the contacts back on the new mobile. Can i find the folder if i connect it to PC an simply copy and past into my new phone directory???

PS: I need a solution the doesn't require touching the damaged screen of the old phone, i tried few softwares but all require to use old phone to accept transferring.

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Which carrier are you on? Most of the big names have a backup/restore built in. Verizon has the Cloud. Let those be lessoned learned: always be aware of your backup strategy. Some phones have their own backup software. i.e., Samsung Smart Switch, LG's Backup both allow a backup to an SD card. Also, if you use app for taking notes, does that backup?

PS...unless your have previously gone into your contact app and did an 'export' to your phone, there is no file you can retrieve by connecting your phone (which, in order to connect, prior settings had to be on). Most files stored use a SQL like database, not a file format that is created when your export your contacts (contacts.vcf usually). VCF files can be imported easily to other services like Gmail, Yahoo, MSN/ Hotmail/Outlook etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz