my phone has a green border around all i touch and is voice activated.

A

AC Question

phone has a green border around and is voice activated. cannot receive or make calls.

bluedovepdx

Oct 21, 2019
Visit site
Had the same thing. Hours of frustration trying to get the voice and green box to go away. It paralyzed my phone. The pressing both volume buttons tip relieved my rage. Thanks for the suggestion. Whoever programmed that bull**** is an *****. Must ask why. Nothing but aggravation. I had to use my Nexus tablet to search for a solution since my phone was completely f-ed up. Thanks for nothing Google. That 'feature' should disappear.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Had the same thing. Hours of frustration trying to get the voice and green box to go away. It paralyzed my phone. The pressing both volume buttons tip relieved my rage. Thanks for the suggestion. Whoever programmed that bull**** is an *****. Must ask why. Nothing but aggravation. I had to use my Nexus tablet to search for a solution since my phone was completely f-ed up. Thanks for nothing Google. That 'feature' should disappear.

I don't think the visually impaired people who need that feature would appreciate it disappearing. The Google support I linked above is very easy to access on any computer -- do you not have a computer, nor any access to a public computer?

Panic8

Apr 19, 2020
Visit site
Just a big thankyou to you and a couple of others on different thread for explaining and providing solution to this issue. Never come across it and totally flummoxed, thought my Moto G6 Play was having a terminal breakdown ! So relieved to find solution. Thanks

I could not access anything just got green boxes and voice description. Only buttons that worked were off and restart which usually solves things but did not do so in this case..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs