phone has a green border around and is voice activated. cannot receive or make calls.
    09-19-2016 01:24 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You might have TalkBack or some other Accessibility feature turned on. Go to Settings>Accessibility and see if anything there is turned on. See this page to learn how to navigate when TalkBack is on: https://support.google.com/accessibi..._topic=3529932
    Panic8 likes this.
    01-09-2017 05:23 PM
    It means your phone is in TalkBack mode. To escape it push both volume keys at the same time- it will then ask if you want to suspend TalkBack- tap ok at the bottom.
    Panic8 likes this.
    01-19-2019 01:44 PM
    Had the same thing. Hours of frustration trying to get the voice and green box to go away. It paralyzed my phone. The pressing both volume buttons tip relieved my rage. Thanks for the suggestion. Whoever programmed that bull**** is an *****. Must ask why. Nothing but aggravation. I had to use my Nexus tablet to search for a solution since my phone was completely f-ed up. Thanks for nothing Google. That 'feature' should disappear.
    10-21-2019 03:23 AM
    Whoever programmed that bull**** is an *****. Must ask why.
    Thanks for nothing Google. That 'feature' should disappear.
    It helps visually-impaired people.
    10-21-2019 07:18 AM
    Had the same thing. Hours of frustration trying to get the voice and green box to go away. It paralyzed my phone. The pressing both volume buttons tip relieved my rage. Thanks for the suggestion. Whoever programmed that bull**** is an *****. Must ask why. Nothing but aggravation. I had to use my Nexus tablet to search for a solution since my phone was completely f-ed up. Thanks for nothing Google. That 'feature' should disappear.
    I don't think the visually impaired people who need that feature would appreciate it disappearing. The Google support I linked above is very easy to access on any computer -- do you not have a computer, nor any access to a public computer?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-21-2019 04:38 PM
    Just a big thankyou to you and a couple of others on different thread for explaining and providing solution to this issue. Never come across it and totally flummoxed, thought my Moto G6 Play was having a terminal breakdown ! So relieved to find solution. Thanks

I could not access anything just got green boxes and voice description. Only buttons that worked were off and restart which usually solves things but did not do so in this case..
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-19-2020 11:12 AM