How to easily change audio output source on s7 edge?

A

AC Question

There used to be a sound path setting on my norification banner, even though I didn't switch the settings it's not there anymore. Does anyone know how to get it back or another way to switch the sound output between the phone speakers and bluetooth headphones?

Tbayrgs

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I have the same question. I find no way to change the audio output destination in any of my apps, but primarily Google Play Music and Pocket Cast unless it's to a Chromecast. I could've sworn it existed in the past but can't find the option anywhere. To clarify, for example, in those same apps in iOS, if I touch the AirPlay icon, I can select from the phone speaker, any AirPlay compatible device in range, or any connected bluetooth device. This is in addition to the Chromecast option. On Android--nothing like it. If I want to switch from a bluetooth speaker to the phone or vice-versa, there appears to be no simple way to do this. This seems bewildering to me.

I hope I'm just being daft and missing it. Appreciate insight from anyone that can help. BTW, I'm presently using a Pixel XL if that matters for any reason.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1