A couple of weeks ago I went to some shady survey sites (bad, I know) and now im getting notifications from something called dudemobile.net. I haven't tried to manage it from the notifications screen as I thoughtlessly removed the last notification, but I did look through my notification settings. Based on another article here, I downloaded and tried to run both air push detector and lookout ad detector; both apps crashed ("stopped working") about 2/3 through the scan. Other than wait for another notification to try to manage it from there, what can I do? I have a samsung galaxy s7. Thanks for your time.
    09-21-2016 09:25 PM
    Click on the notification when you get one. From the website it take you to, click on more options in the upper right hand corner. Go to settings -->Site settings--> Notifications ---> click on http://www.dudemobile.net and select block. Hopefully, this should help.
    12-27-2016 07:33 PM
    A couple of weeks ago I went to some shady survey sites (bad, I know) and now im getting notifications from something called dudemobile.net. I haven't tried to manage it from the notifications screen as I thoughtlessly removed the last notification, but I did look through my notification settings. Based on another article here, I downloaded and tried to run both air push detector and lookout ad detector; both apps crashed ("stopped working") about 2/3 through the scan. Other than wait for another notification to try to manage it from there, what can I do? I have a samsung galaxy s7. Thanks for your time.
    i have notifications from the same place . what website did you go on?
    12-01-2018 02:29 AM