It seems like the principle of divide and conquer is being used on the masses. There are seven different names for this feature from voice dictation to speech recognition, there is no Central group only specific problems being discussed. There is very little common sense involved in the development of this the word comma. I see this as being a tremendous server load in the future and most of it is stupid mistakes which can be sorted out by creating a set of rules since you're the developer make your rules. And for God's sake Google stop trying to spell correct people who are spelling things out one letter at a time enabling that is just moronic. Trying to deal with acronyms organizations chemical formulas anything at all with specificity becomes impossible foreign languages EG. So where do we go?
    09-22-2016 10:20 PM
    It seems like the principle of divide and conquer is being used on the masses.
    It only works on those that don't understand what's going on. Investigate everything they throw at you and you won't get lost... no matter what they call it.
    09-23-2016 01:30 AM