Pop up keeps saying I I have a virus and need to click OK, which I won't
    09-24-2016 01:58 PM
    Have you tried Google? Anyway you have a bad app on your phone. One that had permission to access the internet and deliver popup ads. I would start by opening your app drawer and sorting by recent. Then look at the last 5 things you installed. There's a good chance that one of them is the problem. Go to the play store and look each one of them up and note any with less than 3.5 stars. There's a good chance that is the problem but if more than one or none, I'd be really surprised if that were the case, open the app page for each one and read at least 5 of the 1 star reviews. See if any of them talk about this problem. If by some chance you get thru all 5 and none of them have reports of this problem do 6 and 7 for S&G. If it turns out that you don't find any complaints disable any virus, battery, or memory apps you have and while they're dialed uninstall them, they're junk anyway. If none open the play store and go to your my app page and scroll thru looking at everything 3.5 stars or less like you did with the first 5. Why 3.5 stars? Because that's about the average of fake apps. When you factor in all the fake 5 star reviews against all the real 1 star reviews you usually end up around here.

One last thing you might get lucky if you can see the Dev name for the app they want you to get, and cross referencing it with app you already have.
    09-24-2016 02:31 PM