Orig Internal stge(16gb) says 13 GB used. Installed Samsung 64 SD card says used 8GB, 50+ AVAIL. But, no way to move apps to SD card. Would like to make SD card primary stge for everything. Help appreciated. Thx.
    09-25-2016 02:10 PM
    Several weeks ago I created a tutorial based on the relocation of apps/data to the SD card.. using my LG Rebel, which allows most of my apps to be relocated, I did the tutorial based on moving my Opera Web Browser. During that time.. Because the tutorial was left open for comments, Members comments/post their views on my tutorial claiming it's not necessary to relocate apps.

In my opinion and if the app can be relocated, then by all means relocate them. This si done when one would access: Settings > App Manager > Select the app > scroll down each app and look for the "Move App To SD Card" message within the app. If the message has been grayed out, this means the app can't be moved.

I'm hoping to recreate this tutorial and very soon.. Just waiting on the admins verification/validation of a new category just for this purpose.
    09-25-2016 02:41 PM
    using your phone's storage statistics, find out what is using up all that space.

For your SD card, this is where you want to put all your music, videos, pictures, documents, etc.
    09-25-2016 03:29 PM
    I have similar problem that Galaxy J5 memory says it's full, but Settings / apps / move to SD card doesn't work for vast majority of apps. However, I didn't have the SD card when I first had the phone and downloaded the apps, so I'd like to know if I uninstall them and download again (pain) would that work - ie. the Move to SD card option would come live.
    Thanks.
    09-25-2016 04:00 PM