The Lg G3 charging status is poor I sit on the same percentage for a half hour or more while using it. Also it does not charge like it used to now it doesn't go to 100% over night from 10% to 50% in eight hours. When I first got this phone it charged perfectly while using it now it is a piece of **** also I cannot turn my phone of while charging it when the phone is off you plug the charger into the phone it turns on I went through so many different chargers and cords and no improvement the original one will not even charge the phone. So many people with the same phone with similar issues makes it bad for the company because we all know that you know there is a problem with your phone. Well since i have been typing this message it dropped a percentage i have my sound off my brightness down low like everything is off or low and still does not charge wont recomend this phone or any other lg g3 or lg g4 phones
    09-28-2016 04:09 AM
    I have not heard that users commonly experience charging problems on either the G3 or G4. My own specimens have been trouble-free in that respect, and indeed in all other respects. The same is true of the LG-made Nexus 4 that I once had, and the Nexus 5 that I still have.
    Perhaps there is damage to your USB port, or something else that could be fixed by a repairer.
    09-28-2016 07:17 AM