People are telling me that the Note 7 heats up a lot in your pocket or when you're using it for several minutes. Is it true? I am having second thoughts now, along with being afraid it will burst in flames.
    09-28-2016 10:38 PM
    While it might be hard to flush out fact from fiction in certain cases, the very fact that Samsung has issued an official recall of over 2.5 million Note 7's worldwide should be enough to give you pause, shouldn't it? If they were perfectly safe I would hardly think that Samsung would go through all that trouble to issue recalls and insist that owners return their phones for an exchange. How confident would you be, for instance, in buying a new car that you somehow found out before purchasing was being recalled by its manufacturer? That certainly wouldn't inspire confidence in me.
    I'd be searching for a different brand of car.

That said, the choice to buy it is ultimately for you to decide. I'd recommend you make an informed one however and do a thorough Google search on the Note 7 and its problems before deciding to purchase one.
    09-28-2016 11:37 PM