Hi,
    To save to space, I wanted to move my videos from internal camera storage to SD card by using cut and paste using the explorer app. Some but not all were moved, but the timestamp changed to the day I moved them. So I lost all the history, which would make it easier to browse!
    How can I either restore these videos in my internal storage or correct the timestamps of these videos (100+)?
    10-02-2016 01:48 AM
    "Moved" is "modified", and the timestamp you're seeing is the last modified time.
    10-02-2016 04:04 PM
    Every file on the drive has a Created, Modified, and Accessed timestamp.
    Normally a user does not play with these values, but there are apps that will let you do so.
    These values have nothing to do with what is in the file, just about what was done to the file.

Your video and picture files internally have data values about shot/created timestamp, modified/edited timestamp.
    These values are not for the same purpose as the file timestamps.

Most likely your file management app (or your gallery app) is looking at the file timestamps when you want it to be looking at the EXIF (internal) data timestamps. Whether or not your app can do that depends on which app you are using.

All that said, I am a little surprised that your file management app did not preserve the file timestamps when it did the copy of the files.
    10-02-2016 09:35 PM