Hello Android Central!

I recently bought a OnePlus 3, but have been experiencing some problems with the Facebook app.
    When I try to play videos (e.g. on my news feed) when the phone is using the 4G/LTE, the videos won't load - The video turns black and the buffering icon starts turning, but nothing more happens. This is the case for all videos I've tried to play in the Facebook app. However, the exact same videos will play just fine when on WiFi.
    In other words, I can be click play on any video while on 4G, and if will just keep showing the "buffering"-icon (without buffering), and if i connect to the WiFi a moment later, the video plays right away, as supposed. It is exactly the same problem, if I restrict the phone to using the 3G network instead of LTE.

I've had the phone for a few weeks now, and it has been a problem all along. I've tried simpler things, such as clearing the app cache and reinstalling the app, and I've just finished factory resetting the phone, but without any improvement.
    I've checked that the settings for the specific app isn't set to restrict the data usage.

The phone is running Android 6.0.1, and thus far, I've only ever had the problem with Facebook's app - And I'm a heavy app-user.

Any clue, as to what might be causing the problem and how I can (try to) fix it?

Thanks in advance,
    /ThaEriksen
    10-03-2016 10:21 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What about streaming video on other apps (like YouTube) over mobile data?
    10-03-2016 10:26 AM
    Make sure your router is using PSA-WSK protection with AES encoding (not PSA2 or TKIP). If it's using the wrong protection, the speed for videos on Facebook is so slow that you'll get a few nights' sleep before one video is downloaded.
    10-05-2016 01:36 PM