Why can't I play my music?

A

AC Question

I recently got an LG Escape 3 through Cricket Wireless. It took me a while, but I finally got around to getting all my music onto the new phone. I'm using the same 4gb micro sd card that the other phone used. Other phone didn't have any issues with music playback. After clearing the contents of the card, I put it into my Escape and then loaded all the music back in from a temporary folder I had made. Everything seemed fine until I reached certain artists. There are a couple artists who's songs result in the "Couldn't play the track you requested" error. I've tried unmounting the card, erasing all the data off of the card on my comp, and then copying over the original downloads to no avail. I've tried unmounting the card, clearing data, and even resetting the Google Play Music app to it's basic install and reapplying updates before reinserting the sd card. Nothing works. The files are .wma but I have other .wma's that play just fine. I'm losing my mind without my music. I really hope you here can help.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc