I have a Samsung S6 phone. Just recently I have been having troubles with it, where it won't charge.. If I do get it to start charging it a takes 2 full days to get close to a full battery. That being said, it is being sent away to get looked at. In the meantime I need to get photos off my phone before it gets sent away, cause if they can't fix it, they keep this one, and send me a new one.. I can't plug it into my computer, I'm guessing because there is something wrong with the charging/connecter piece. (Yes, we have tried new chargers, brand new ones, and nothing.. .Is there any possible way that there is a different way I can get the pictures to my computer, I really don't want to lose any as there are a lot of family, and my children's pictures on there.
    Thank you
    10-06-2016 01:08 PM
    If you cannot connect the phone to the computer using the USB cable, you will need to use a cloud storage service (OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) or Google Photos.
    10-06-2016 02:08 PM
    Just to verify that you've adjusted your device as to allow for media/data transference and not USB power charging.. Also, check your media player as well as how the system recognizes and sets where and how the data is transfered. Often if you do not have these settings correct your device would not show up. Always look for the USB symbol within your tool tray at the top of your device.

If you do not see the USB symbol on your device or it did not vibrated or chirp upon connecting to your computer, then you will have to either remove the SD card (assuming your data is on the card) or send all relevant data to a cloud setup.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-06-2016 02:43 PM