I have a new Samsung Galaxy S4 with a SIM card. When I entered a contact, I was asked if I wanted it saved on the phone or the SIM card. I don't know what criteria to use in order to decide. Should I save contacts to the phone or to the SIM card?
    10-07-2016 03:05 PM
    Neither one backs it up. Choose Google if you can, then choose one of your Google accounts if you have more than one on the phone. (That way, it's backed up to Google Contacts every time you sync the phone. If you accidentally delete a contact, you can get back up to 29 days of deletions. And if the phone has to be replaced, you can sync the new one to Google.) Or, if you have a Samsung account in the phone, you can set contacts to Samsung and back up to their server.
    Neither one backs it up. Choose Google if you can, then choose one of your Google accounts if you have more than one on the phone. (That way, it's backed up to Google Contacts every time you sync the phone. If you accidentally delete a contact, you can get back up to 29 days of deletions. And if the phone has to be replaced, you can sync the new one to Google.) Or, if you have a Samsung account in the phone, you can set contacts to Samsung and back up to their server.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-07-2016 05:51 PM