Hello everyone i am quite familiar with android smartphones but recently one problem occured on my phone and 2nd day now i cant fix it. I have an issue with some adds that appearing in everything i do even when i am playing games, searching my folders or when browsing. They are screen adds, can you help me please?
    Lazaros Peidis likes this.
    10-11-2016 04:41 AM
    https://imgur.com/InzHFLM https://imgur.com/8tp91y4
    that are two of the examples i want to show
    10-11-2016 05:03 AM
    Do they persist in Safe Mode?
    10-11-2016 05:56 AM
    Do they persist in Safe Mode?
    No. In safe mode they dont seem to show up. I cant figure out how to solve that. I also deleted the last programms that i downloaded and after that i made a clear with sd maid pro. Now im stuck and cant find the reason why they still appear.
    10-11-2016 03:34 PM
    No. In safe mode they dont seem to show up. I cant figure out how to solve that. I also deleted the last programms that i downloaded and after that i made a clear with sd maid pro. Now im stuck and cant find the reason why they still appear.
    Are you sure you still have no third-party apps from which the ads may originate?
    Also, when uninstalling such apps, Clear Cache, Clear Data, and Force Stop before tapping Uninstall, to remove all traces of the app.
    Lazaros Peidis likes this.
    10-12-2016 06:47 AM
    Are you sure you still have no third-party apps from which the ads may originate?
    Also, when uninstalling such apps, Clear Cache, Clear Data, and Force Stop before tapping Uninstall, to remove all traces of the app.
    How could i find the app which maybe bring the advertisements and cant i clear everything in cache, data with SD maid pro?
    10-12-2016 07:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! This is adware that was installed along with some other app you installed. It's difficult to know for sure which app it was, so in these situations, you just have to uninstall apps one by one until the ads go away. If you've already uninstalled everything, then the adware might still be lurking somewhere, in which case you should do a factory reset, and then reinstall apps very slowly one by one, watching closely for the ads to reappear.
    belodion and Lazaros Peidis like this.
    10-12-2016 10:19 PM
    Thanks for the answer. I will try installing each app one by one to my new tablet so i could find out the app that way. Maybe i can avoid factory reset, i hope so!
    belodion and B. Diddy like this.
    10-13-2016 03:39 PM