how do I delete these apps?

A

AC Question

today I tried to use an app and it told me to update it before I could use it, so i went to the google play store and just like I thought there was not enough space to update it. I have 13gb free space on my sd card and have already moved every app that it allows me to onto the card. I have also deleted a couple apps from the internal storage but there is still not enough room to update the apps I want to update and use on a regular basis. I want to know how can I delete some of the google apps that came on the phone? how do I delete things like play newsstand, and play music? I have never used these apps and I don't ever plan on using them and I want to make the space available for apps that I will actually use, cause what is the point of having an sd card with 13gb free if I cant do anything cause the internal storage is filled up with things I don't plan to use and don't really want?

John motor

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
If internal storage is under 500MB google play will not update/install anything.

I recommend you move all your pictures videos and music to the SD card.

Go through all your apps and get rid of things you use anymore

Or try this:

You can't uninstall preloaded app ( unless your phone is rooted ) however you can uninstall updates to these apps and disable them which should free up some space. Go to Settings>Apps>Downloaded and tap the app you want to get rid of. Now tap Uninstall Updates. Wait for it to finish, then the Disable button will appear. Disable the app to keep it from updating again.