Samsung Galaxy S6 screen

A

AC Question

My phone fell from my lap onto tile floor. It landed on its back. It's in a case. The screen has been black since it fell. Unresponsive to hard restarts of all kinds. A blue notification light is glowing. Not flashing, just steady glowing. I had it linked up to my gmail account to save contacts but it decided it wouldn't link up since last December, so now I have nothing recent saved. Never connected it to a computer so when I plugged it in, my computer doesn't recognize it at all. Nothing is coming up. I feel like a jackass and I want my pictures and contacts back, but I don't know how to get any of them and I just feel lost. I am in Hawaii and found TCAWireless and some other places as the best place via google search for any phone issue. I don't know what to do.
Any help is appreciated.

subraya

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Did you try connecting to a charger and see if it starts then?
A drop from that height shouldn't affect the phone especially if you had a case on it. Was it a silicon case? Or a normal case?
Most probably the screen is gone. But you need to show it to service Centre and see what they have to say.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463