So may be someone can answer my Note 7 Question. Okay so when they sent the recall out for the 2nd time I was out of the country. I figured I would exchange when I get back Home. Now I hear the phone is banned off the flights. My question is if its banned how do I get my phone home I need my phone to do my exchange.
    10-14-2016 09:12 PM
    I suggest reaching out to Samsung support. They may be able to expedite a return box to you, to drop in the mail wherever you are. That DOES mean you'll be without a phone until your return, but it's safer and doesn't put you at risk for fines or jail time when you hit the ground in the US for your connecting flight.
    I suggest reaching out to Samsung support. They may be able to expedite a return box to you, to drop in the mail wherever you are. That DOES mean you'll be without a phone until your return, but it's safer and doesn't put you at risk for fines or jail time when you hit the ground in the US for your connecting flight.
    Laura Knotek and B. Diddy like this.
    10-14-2016 09:32 PM
    Additional tip, reach out to your CARRIER. You may not luck out like this guy did but there is a poster on the last page of this thread that had the same issue. HIS carrier told him to wipe the phone and abandon it where he is and they'd still issue him credit for returning the device. You should still see about properly disposing of the device, I wouldn't suggest just tossing it in the trash.
    Laura Knotek and B. Diddy like this.
    10-14-2016 09:57 PM
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

A 3rd suggestion and it's a long shot. If you are with T-Mobile, they are a global company maybe they would let you use one of their foreign stores? Also I think Verizon is partners and/or partially owned by Vodafone.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-15-2016 12:37 PM