I have Samsung S7 and I buy it from a person. I did't know it was FRP locked. I flashed it and update firmware now it is saying FRP locked and not going further from Google Verification Account. I tried all the solutions like installing FRP unlocking apks i browsed the mobile but not succeeded. please help me as i told i flashed it and update the frimware as well.
    10-16-2016 01:33 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Factory Reset Protection is standard on all Android, starting with Lollipop. It's intended to prevent thieves from stealing a phone and doing a simple factory reset to make it their own. It requires the previous owner to properly remove their Google account before the factory reset; if they don't, then once the phone is reset, that previous Google account information has to be entered correctly to proceed.

Are you able to contact the previous owner? That's the first thing to try. We discourage discussing methods that try to bypass a phone's security here, since that can be used by others for more nefarious reasons.
    Welcome to Android Central! Factory Reset Protection is standard on all Android, starting with Lollipop. It's intended to prevent thieves from stealing a phone and doing a simple factory reset to make it their own. It requires the previous owner to properly remove their Google account before the factory reset; if they don't, then once the phone is reset, that previous Google account information has to be entered correctly to proceed.

Are you able to contact the previous owner? That's the first thing to try. We discourage discussing methods that try to bypass a phone's security here, since that can be used by others for more nefarious reasons.
    10-16-2016 03:52 AM
    Mod note. B. Diddy said it all, there's no way to bypass this security feature and you need to contact the original owner.

Thread closed.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-16-2016 11:46 AM