Lost my phone, logged into snap chat on iPad and memories aren't there?!

A

AC Question

Took a trip to Vegas over the weekend and lost my phone and was really sad about all the pictures I lost.

The only comfort I took was in thinking that the snaps I had saved to memories would be there when I logged into my Snapchat account on my iPad, but they weren't.

I had never selected any setting in Snapchat like save to camera roll etc. on my phone which I now realize I was probably supposed to do but is there any way to get these back??

I tried going to settings-->clear memory cache and log back in and this didn't help.

Any suggestions appreciated, I'd love to get back some of those photos!

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Took a trip to Vegas over the weekend and lost my phone and was really sad about all the pictures I lost.

The only comfort I took was in thinking that the snaps I had saved to memories would be there when I logged into my Snapchat account on my iPad, but they weren't.

I had never selected any setting in Snapchat like save to camera roll etc. on my phone which I now realize I was probably supposed to do but is there any way to get these back??

I tried going to settings-->clear memory cache and log back in and this didn't help.

Any suggestions appreciated, I'd love to get back some of those photos!

Camera roll? Are you using an iPhone?
Either way, did you back up your photos to GOOGLE PHOTOS? If so you can log into photos.google.com with the same gmail you used on your phone and they would be there.