My RCA tablet suddenly won't connect to my wifi?

Eminar17

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
I've had it about 2 years now. There's nothing wrong with my router since all my other devices are connecting with no problems. I have two wifi accounts, the main one and the guest one. It connects to the guest account but it asks for a password. There is no password for the guest account. When I try to connect to the main account, it doesn't even ask for a password. It says authenticating then just says saved, secured. Is there anything I could try to get it to connect?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I've had it about 2 years now. There's nothing wrong with my router since all my other devices are connecting with no problems. I have two wifi accounts, the main one and the guest one. It connects to the guest account but it asks for a password. There is no password for the guest account. When I try to connect to the main account, it doesn't even ask for a password. It says authenticating then just says saved, secured. Is there anything I could try to get it to connect?

First thing, go into your WIFI settings on the Tablet and FORGET your network. Then turn off your Tablet.
Power cycle your router, aka unplug for 10 seconds and plug it back in, ( just because your other devices are connecting doesn't mean that one won't )
After power cycling the router. Power your tablet back on, go back to WIFI and now your connection should show up as new, and when tapped it should require you to enter the password since you forgot the network.

This SHOULD work.