Hi I charged my S3 last night, as I do every night, I turned off my phone and charged it throughout the night. This morning when I unplugged it and noticed the green LED light , I tried turning it on and it didn't react but I needed to leave for work.I arrived at work attempted to turn it on again and still no reaction whatsoever (I have had the reboot loop in the past and I don't mind doing it again but it wont show anything at all). I then tried charging it , no reaction whatsoever, I tried charging it through connecting it to a computer (USB) and the normal way and no reaction at all. If anyone can help at all it would be amazing, I'm pretty broke atm and don't think i can afford a new phone so any way of getting it up and running(even if only half functional would be amazing)
    10-21-2016 04:50 AM
    If the battery is removable, try cleaning the contacts. After replacing, press and hold Power for a minute or so. If no go, the battery may have failed.
    Incidentally, if the battery is swollen, don't bother replacing it....it's certainly bad, and may burst.
    10-21-2016 05:39 AM