I just moved from Windows Mobile to Android when my Windows phone broke and the replacement option was a Galaxy S5. I have a couple questions for anybody who has done this.

I installed the Outlook app for android. It's working fine, but is there any way to get the icon on my home screen show when I have new email? I don't like having audible email notifications on, but would like to look at the phone and see if I have email without having to open the app. Like the FB icon shows me how many notifications I have.

Is there something I can install that shows upcoming outlook calendar events? I miss having my calendar tile that shows me what I have coming up.

I installed the Arrow launcher and like it, but I'm having trouble figuring out the widgets and apps. It seems I can't have widgets and apps on the same screen? I tried to add a bing search widget, but when I did that all the apps on the screen disappeared.

Finally, is there a way to change the default colors in the messaging app?

Thanks for any help you might have! I loved the windows interface, so acclimating to android is going to take some time. But it's been a whole new world with all the apps!
    10-21-2016 04:40 PM