Can you bypass factory reset protection on ZTE max duo

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

I have a ZTE (Z963VL) and after a factory reset it is requiring I login with a google account previously synced on the device. The problem is, I cannot remember the password to the account it is talking about, as I have logged several google accounts onto this particular phone and lost access to several of them as well due to my wonderful habit of forgetting passwords and Google's wonderful non-existent customer support. Is there any way to bypass this so that I can again have access to my phone? Please help! Have already talked with Straight Talk and they are no help. I have tried account recovery for my emails and no response from Google... so far they cannot reset my password. I can receive calls but that is all. I have access to a laptop (using it now) and another cell phone if they are needed for bypass

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
This is security for your account and device. There is no way around it.

You'll need to go through the password recovery and/or reset options on Google to get your password set to something you know, 24 hours later you'll be able to log into your device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol