When i woke up in the morning my note 4 was off by itself (last night i set at update the phone between 2-5am). i could not on it so i took out my battery and push the power button for one minute, then i put back my battery. even though it was on but it will just show the logo then proceed to updating. when updating till 100%, it will suddenly black screen again and could not on it no matter what, except to took out battery. but after i took out battery, press power button for on minute then put back battery, it will show the logo "samsung galaxy not 4" then proceed by updating even when i did not press anything and black screen after updating to 100%. it then keep on repeating. What should i do??? someone please help me....
    10-24-2016 01:33 AM
    Power down the phone like you did before... then watch the video to learn how to boot the phone into recovery (you may or may not see the updating thing). Once there, wipe the cache partition, and then restart the phone. Hopefully it's just some left over update cache messing things up.

10-24-2016 01:57 AM