Can't send Pictures sometimes.

Benawyl

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
I can receive pictures fine. But most of the time I can't send. Heck I might try to send one it fails. I send a different picture and it works.

I have a galaxy s5 on straight talk running at&the sim. Android 5.0

No issues sending pictures via kik. No issues get text only group mms and responding.

Secondly issue I have no touch tones so I can't ever get into my voicemail.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like a size problem - files larger than 25 MB (that's all the picture attachments plus the email itself) won't send. Use email or post the picture on a file-sharing site and sent the recipient a link to it.

Benawyl

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
Sounds like a size problem - files larger than 25 MB (that's all the picture attachments plus the email itself) won't send. Use email or post the picture on a file-sharing site and sent the recipient a link to it.

Not sure how that's the issue when these are pictures I've taken on the phone. I can take a picture of my son and it won't send then take a picture of the thermostat on the wall and it does.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Not sure how that's the issue when these are pictures I've taken on the phone. I can take a picture of my son and it won't send then take a picture of the thermostat on the wall and it does.
Assuming your wall is painted a single color, those two pictures will be noticeably different in file size due to JPG compression.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance