Dear Android enthusiasts,

The issue I have is a rather strange one. Whenever I watch online videos on my Android phone and the battery is around 80% full or less, sooner or later it switches off unexpectedly. When I bring the phone back to life, I always notice that the battery is still around 70-80% full. But I can never get the phone to work without plugging it into a power source. Even when doing that, the phone vibrates for 5 minutes or so before booting. Other times I am able to revive the phone without an external power source, other times not. Anyway, is this a problem with the battery or is my phone screwed hardware-wise? Because as much as I have read about these issues, nobody ever mentions watching Youtube as the initiator of the glitch.
    10-24-2016 12:57 PM
    It's probably more likely that the phone is over 3 years old and coming to an end. It could be the battery, it could be the phone, either way it might be time to get a new phone.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-31-2016 08:42 AM