found out by mistake and root not necessary..download app called app source..press and hold knox..select uninstall..it removes shortcut and uninstalls knox completely!! of course that is only of you havent set up knox yet..if you have just tupe password wong a bunch of times until it locks you out..then repeat steps i explained in beginning and it will uninstall! One thing i did do prior to this is under background apps i ended all knox related applications running in background...that may or may not be necessary idk.
    I hope this works for everyone..ive been trying to uninstall knox without root for days and was just cleaning out my phone through App Source and it happened to uninstall knox by holding icon until it says you can uninstall..i selected uninstall amd it too me to homescreen..flashed "shortcut to knox uninstalled" so i figured it didnt work byt then 10 seconds later it flashed "my knox uninstalled" !! Awesome
    10-26-2016 06:34 AM
    As it comes, Knox is only a stub, so not removing it isn't going to take much space.
    11-08-2016 08:27 PM