Galaxy S7 screen completely unresponsive and force reboot won't work. Help?

A

AC Question

Before going to bed I plugged my phone in, did some reading on it, set my alarms, and went to sleep. This morning I rolled over and woke before my alarm, and when I reached for my phone to check the time, the screen wouldn't light up and the red light is on continuously. This has happened before, where the blue light was blinking and the buttons would light up but the screen was dark. In the 2 or 3 times that has happened in the last month I simply held the volume down, home, and power buttons and it restarted no problem. This time, however, none of the buttons will light up, the phone doesn't vibrate at all, and no combination of buttons that I hold down or press will get it to do anything. Holding down the correct buttons won't work, and as far as I've seen online no one has had this issue, and with the red light on instead of the blue (even when I unplugged it after several hours of charging!) Please help, I haven't even had this phone for a year and I'm scared I'll be stuck getting a new phone that I can't afford.